Architectural access doors with concealed frame and gypsum board inlay
bauco rondo is a circular gypsum wallboard access panel based on the design principles of the square bauco plus II model. The concealed hardware lets it seamlessly blend with the surrounding wall or ceiling. Once installed and finished a clean 1/16" (1.6 mm) void is all that remains visible. All elegant and functional surface treatments can be applied to the door as well.
For Use In:
- All assemblies clad in gypsum wall board 1/2" (12.7 mm) or 5/8" (15.9 mm)
- Ceiling installation
- New construction or repairs
- Rough openings in GWB without abutting structures
- Circular access to match other curvilinear design features
- Consistent continuous surfaces for virtually invisible access
(only a 1/16" /1.6 mm void remains visible).
- Superior sound barrier maintained by mass of gypsum wallboard in door.
- Gypsum surfaces suited to elegant and functional treatments.
- Unencumbered access with removable door leaf
- Easy installation with common trowel tools.
- Concealed hardware (frame, latch & hinge)
- Frame fits both 1/2" (12.7 mm) and 5/8" (15.9 mm) material
- Fully removable door panel with safety cables
- Mechanical concealed touch latch
- Moisture resistant gypsum wallboard inlay
Get your project started: Order access panels factory-direct!