Architectural access doors with concealed frame and gypsum board inlay
bauco®•rondo is a circular gypsum board access panel based on the design principles of the square bauco®•plus II model. The concealed hardware lets it seamlessly blend with the surrounding ceiling. Once installed and finished, a clean 1/16" (1.6 mm) void is all that remains visible. All elegant and functional surface treatments can be applied to the door, as well.
For Use In:
- All assemblies clad in gypsum board 1/2" (12.7 mm) or 5/8" (15.9 mm)
- Ceiling installation
- New construction or repairs
- Rough openings in GWB without abutting structures
- Circular access to match other curvilinear design features
- Consistent continuous surfaces for virtually invisible access
(only a 1/16" /1.6 mm void remains visible)
- Superior sound barrier maintained by mass of gypsum board in door.
- Gypsum surfaces suited to elegant and functional treatments
- Unencumbered access with removable door leaf
- Easy installation with common trowel tools
- Concealed hardware (frame, latch & hinge)
- Frame fits both 1/2" (12.7 mm) and 5/8" (15.9 mm) material
- Fully removable door panel with safety cables
- Mechanical concealed touch latch
- Moisture resistant gypsum board inlay
Get your project started: Order access panels factory-direct!