Architectural access door with concealed hardware and gypsum board inlay
bauco plus II is a concealed hardware gypsum wallboard access panel that blends seamlessly into your wall or ceiling. Once installed and finished to match the surrounding surface, a clean 1/16" (1.6 mm) reveal is all that remains visible. All elegant and functional surface treatments can be applied to the door as well. A continuous perimeter gasket in the frame guarantees acoustic integrity of the solid GWB. bauco plus II is also available in a wide range of standard and custom sizes.
For Use In:
- Drywall, plasterboard, wallboard, gypsum board, sheetrock, or gyprock)
- All assemblies clad in board 1/2" (12.7 mm) or 5/8" (15.9 mm)
- Wall or ceiling installation
- New construction or repairs
- Rough openings in GWB without abutting structures
- Maximum clearance with removable door leaf
- This product is not fire rated
- Virtually invisible access opening (only 1/16" /1.6 mm visible void)
- Clean, continuous surfaces without visible hardware
- Apply your choice of surface treatments directly to the door leaf
- Superior acoustics (maintains the STC of gypsum board assembly)
- Concealed mechanical touch-latch
- Moisture mold resistant GWB inlay
- Strong concealed aluminum frame and hardware
- Lift-out doors with safety cables
- Perimeter gasket (air & smoke tight)
Designers love our access door because our designs are elegant, and visually appealing. The panels are easily finished to match surrounding areas- whether with tile, wallpaper, paint or veneer; the options are only as limited as your imagination. The quality of our bauco wall or ceiling access panel has become the industry standard for high-end construction projects.
At Bauco Access Panel Solutions, we pride ourselves in being the most customer-responsive access panel company in the industry. We accomplish this by being both the manufacturer and distributor of access panels and access doors which allows us to provide short production lead times, custom sizes, and superior delivery logistic.
Our personal service and flexibility in accommodating our customers' project schedules has earned us outstanding testimonials from architects, general contractors, designers, and homeowners alike.
Detailed quotations include value of goods, estimated lead time from date of order, and cost and transit times for a variety of shipping options to help you get your panels when you need them. Small orders within days, large orders within a few weeks. In any case you will receive detailed information on all options. As a volume shipper we can provide excellent freight rates with major carriers. Once your order leaves our plant, you will be provided with tracking information.
Get your project started: Order access panels factory-direct!