Clean and efficient grilles integrate flush with drywall surfaces
BAUCO® air return grilles are designed to integrate into any drywall surface. That includes the drywall inlays of our access panels (BAUCO® plus II, BAUCO® rondo, and BAUCO® plus). Grilles appear to be frameless and flush with the finished surface. Unique trim assembly allows for easy and clean finishing of the surrounding surface. The concealed hinge and touch latch mechanism lets you remove the grille core for cleaning without any tools. Available for walls or ceilings made of 5/8" or 1/2" board.
BAUCO® air return grille
BAUCO® air return grille integrated into a BAUCO® plus II access panel
5/8" (15.9 mm) or 1/2" (12.7 mm) BAUCO® plus II access panels
Benefits for you
- Minimalist, frameless detailing, flush with the surface
- Easily removable grille core for cleaning and filter changes - core is dishwasher safe!
- Grilles can be prepared to attach your filter onsite
- Wall and ceiling configuration possible
- No separate openings required for air return and access panel
- Customize your grille in shape, size, and colour
Linear bar grilles feature precision heavy duty aluminum construction for clean, crisp styling and efficient air return. Vanes are angled down at 45 degrees. Free area is 48%. Grille cores can be removed independently of the access panel door leaf. Available in durable anodized and white powder coat finishes. Custom colours are available on request. Please inquire!
This new design replaces previous grille cores.
Get your project started: Consult our staff, request samples, and order by calling toll-free at 1-877-592-0033 or submit your quote request here!