BUILD YOUR CAREER AT BAUCO!
Who is Bauco?
At Bauco, we care about our customers and team members alike. We want you to become part of our team!
Getting here is easy! Buses run regularly to Craigflower, and from there it’s a short walk to our location. If you are driving, we have plenty of free parking. For those who bike, we have a brand new bike rack!
After joining our team at Bauco you will receive:
- Paid on-site training
- Regular performance reviews
- Participate in Employee Recognition & Rewards
- Modern lunch space with complimentary coffee and tea
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Monthly team lunches and various staff events
- Benefits and extended health care after 3 month
We want you to become part of our team. At Bauco, every employee believes in innovation, attention to detail, exacting quality, and service excellence.
MANUFACTURING ASSEMBLY WORKER
Join our Production Team!
B2B, NORTH AMERICA, GROW WITH US!
A full-time permanent position reporting to the CEO
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
This is a long-term career opportunity to build relationships with decision-makers in the construction industry throughout North America. AEC This is not a traditional B2B sales job and it is more than marketing. You are an ambassador for the BAUCO brand, and your primary goal is to ensure that more and more construction professionals are aware of our products and services.
The key duties of this position are:
- Outreach to key AEC professionals via phone, travel, emails, virtual events, and other means
- Identifying, researching, and following up on construction project leads
- Actively building and maintaining relationships with new and existing contacts (customers and influencers such as contractors, architects, developers, engineers, distributors, interior designers, property managers)
- Collecting market and product information by listening to the client’s concerns
- Presenting information to clients
- While mainly working out of our Victoria, BC office, you have the opportunity from time to time to travel for tradeshow and networking activities (destinations such as NYC, LA, Phoenix, Miami, Toronto, Vancouver, Chicago, Washington DC, Bermuda, etc.)
The ideal candidate is an effective communicator who can build and nurture relationships. You are a good listener and retain pertinent information. You enjoy helping your clients. You ask the right questions and problem-solve to ensure the success of a possible future customer. You’re a self-starter who is able to work independently and be able to collaborate and strategize in a team setting. You are self-driven, patient, resilient, and work effectively in a team. The ability to travel within North America from time to time to further develop potential customers and represent the BAUCO brand.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills – familiar with CRM programs, use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to focus on desired targets, set goals and action plans
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of our product, client, and industry
- Problem solve and be creative with solutions for potential client issues
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent and relevant work experience
- Five years or equivalent experience in customer service, B2B sales/service, or consultative sales environment
- Experience in a construction, architectural, or design-related field an asset
Applicants will be required to provide three (3) professional references
Do you enjoy communicating with a variety of people and contributing to a fun and cooperative team? Bauco Access Panel Solutions is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our team!
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
The opportunity and you:
You are all about attention to detail and delivering solutions to customers to solve their problems. You carefully listen to client concerns. As part of a team of customer service specialists, you respond to inquiries from architects, construction estimators, and contractors. You have an aptitude and desire to understand technical details. You draw upon the resources of the technical department, employ your in-house training and utilize resources such as product literature, weblinks, and samples to provide strong technical consultation. You provide commercial information in the form of detailed quotes outlining the cost of goods, trade discounts, freight costs and delivery times. The team has your back with peer reviews of quotations and space to question, learn and collaborate. You enjoy communicating by phone, email, and mail with people across North America and beyond. You are driven by being part of a team that keeps the business flow going day after day and exceeding customer expectations. This is not a sales position.
We have an established account management process, utilizing CRM, accounting and quoting software.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Customer service driven, adaptable to a diverse group of clients
· Strong written, communication and telephone skills
· Takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Multi-targeted: versatility to move between tasks with ease
· Ability to investigate and problem-solve for customer application
· Excellent organization skills and plans according to priority
· Shares workload to maintain a cooperative team environment
· Demonstrates ability to provide and receive constructive feedback in a team-based environment
· Ability to collaborate with the team and solve issues from a shared leadership perspective
· Enthusiasm to learn and understand our market, customer application and perspective, and the construction materials that our products interact with
· Tech-savvy: experience including data entry, report generation, point of sale in QuickBooks or similar, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM programs, electronic document formatting, electronic shipping software
· Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in a similar role
· Previous experience in manufacturing, construction, commercial building supply and other business-to-business sales environment is preferred
After joining our team at Bauco you will receive:
· Friendly team atmosphere
· Paid on-site training
· Competitive compensation package
· Annual progress reviews and performance development
· Participation in the company bonus system
· Participate in Employee Recognition & Rewards
· Enjoy our modern lunch space with complimentary coffee and tea
· 100% employer-funded extended medical, dental and vision plan
Getting here is easy! Buses run regularly to Craigflower, and from there it’s a short walk to our location. If you are driving, we have plenty of onsite parking. For those who bike, we have a brand new bike rack!
Who is Bauco?
Founded in 1995, Bauco is known for its product and service solutions: virtually invisible, fully customizable, architectural access panels and grilles delivered directly to job sites. We believe in innovation, attention to detail, exacting quality, and service excellence. We pride ourselves on being the most customer-responsive access panel company in the industry and have earned outstanding testimonials to prove it. Our team has grown to 60 employees and we are growing again! At Bauco, we care about our customers and team members alike. We want you to become part of our team!
Applicants will be required to provide 2 professional references.
We thank everyone for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bauco Access Panel Solutions Inc. is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour to start
Bauco has made it possible to continue our business operations with everyone's safety in mind and full observation of public health guidelines.