BUILD YOUR CAREER AT BAUCO!
At BAUCO Access Panel Solutions Inc., we believe in treating each other as we would like to be treated ourselves. It’s a place where you can let your passion and expertise shine and be noticed. We have a competitive compensation package, including a company bonus system and 100% employer-funded extended medical, dental, and vision plan.
At BAUCO, we pride ourselves on being the most customer-responsive access panel company in the industry. We are known for our product and service solutions: virtually invisible, fully customizable architectural access panels and grilles. We believe in innovation, attention to detail, exacting quality, and service excellence. We accomplish this by being both the manufacturer and distributor of access panels and access doors, allowing us to provide short production lead times and custom sizes to our valued customers. We deliver the best possible access panel solutions directly to job sites. Our personal service and flexibility in accommodating our customers' project schedules have earned us outstanding testimonials from architects, general contractors, designers, and homeowners alike.
We distribute North America wide for buildings you might be familiar with, like the popular Wickaninish Inn in Tofino, the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and the Wilshire Grand in Los Angeles. Since our establishment in 1995, our team has grown to 60 employees, and we are growing again! We want you to become part of our team.
After joining our team at Bauco you will receive
- Paid on-site training
- Regular performance reviews
- Participate in Employee Recognition & Rewards
- Modern lunch space with complimentary coffee and tea
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Monthly team lunches and various staff events
- Benefits and extended health care after 3 month
We want you to become part of our team. At Bauco, every employee believes in quality, innovation, attention to detail, and service excellence.
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
Your Purpose as a Production Team Member
Your first priority will be to work at a safe and steady pace to ensure the quality production of Bauco products. The production department and your coworkers depend on your ability to pay close attention to the work at hand and ensure detailed preparation and processing of materials.
Our customer’s expect timely made, high quality products, and this is a crucial part of Bauco overall success.
Your Responsibilities as a Production Team Member
· Reading, understanding, and following the information on the yellow work traveler
· Communication to departments on stock levels and replenishments in your area
· Assembling access panels, according to defined quality and process
· Daily Cleaning of the working area, and the facility
· Loading and unloading shop carts, and handling our products with care
· Inspecting the quality of your work
· Operating drywall screw guns safely
· Spraying glue and paint safely
· Operating the copy router table safely
· Fork and Hand Truck operation(if certified)
· Laying out the screw positions for drywall attachment
· Inspecting the quality of your work and the upstream process
· Supporting other team members
· Other duties as required
Required Skills to be an Effective Production Team Member
- Good mechanical aptitude: We will rely on your ability to pay close attention to the work at hand and ensure detailed preparation and processing of materials such as aluminum, wood, gypsum board and steel.
- Quality & Attention to Detail: Your coworkers can count on you to perform quality work in a timely way
- Communication: You communicate clearly with your team members and team leads
- Continuous Improvement: You look for opportunities on how we can improve, and present solutions to consider.
Production Team Shared Responsibilities
All members of the Production Team will work together to accomplish the following:
- Daily communication
- Maintain a positive work environment and culture
- Daily Cleaning of the working area
- Maintain the order status of the production schedule in Smartsheet
- Inspecting the quality of the upstream process
- “Own” your safety, and the safety of others
How we Measure Success for the Production Team Member
We use the below criteria to measure the success of the role.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Positive “pitch-in’ & “can do” attitude!
- Healthy at work, (work safe and stay safe)
- Quality of your work
- Quantity of your production
- Cleaning completed daily
- Quantity of continuous improvement suggestions submitted
- Cross training (how have you expanded your knowledge)
Bauco Access Panel Solutions Inc. is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, or any other status protected by law.
Getting here is easy! Buses run regularly to Craigflower, and from there it’s a short walk to our location. If you are driving, we have plenty of onsite parking. For those who bike, we have a brand new bike rack!
COVID-19 considerations: Bauco has made it possible to continue our business operations with everyone's safety in mind and in full observation of public health guidelines.
We thank everyone for their interest. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.