Chicago, IL get your access panels fast!
Access Panel Solutions has been providing Chicago hotels, health facilities and residential and institutional projects with access panels for over 15 years. Our success comes from our commitment to creating top quality, reasonably priced products, and supplying friendly and reliable service to our customers.
- Clean finish, No Visible Hardware, and Easy Installation
- Short production lead times for our Chicago drywall access door customers
- Great 2 day air shipping to Chicago for small orders and competitive freight rates for larger quantities
Select Chicago Access Panel Projects Supplied
Architectural access door with concealed hardware and gypsum board inlay
bauco plus II is a concealed hardware gypsum wallboard access panel that blends seamlessly into your wall or ceiling. Once installed and finished to match the surrounding surface, a clean 1/16" reveal is all that remains visible. All elegant and functional surface treatments can be applied to the door as well. A continuous perimeter gasket in the frame guarantees acoustic integrity of the solid GWB. bauco plus II is also available in a wide range of custom sizes.
For Use In:
- All assemblies clad in gypsum wall board 1/2" (13 mm) or 5/8" (16 mm)
- Wall or ceiling installation
- New construction or repairs
- Rough openings in GWB without abutting structures
- Maximum clearance with removable door leaf
- This product is not fire rated
- Virtually invisible access opening (only 1/16" /2 mm visible void)
- Clean, continuous surfaces without visible hardware
- Apply your choice of surface treatments directly to the door leaf
- Superior acoustics (maintains the STC of gypsum board assembly)
- Concealed mechanical touch-latch
- Moisture mold resistant GWB inlay
- Strong concealed aluminium frame and hardware
- Lift-out doors with safety cables
- Perimeter gasket (air & smoke tight)